What's Your Security Risk Exposure?
Though a common mistake, collecting data is not the same as having a security metrics strategy. In this e-book, you’ll learn how to approach security measurement to more accurately reflect your organization’s risk exposure.
- The components of a good security metrics strategy
- How to avoid common pitfalls when choosing metrics
- How to align security metrics with business goals
- How to use basic principles to improve data measurement
- Tips for quantifying security risk
About the Author
Mike Burg is the Director of Strategic Advisory at security services firm Alagen and contributing author to “IT Security Metrics: A Practical Framework for Measuring Security & Protecting Data.” With over 20 years of security experience, he has served as acting CISO across several industries including medical, financial, and transportation.